All the clothes I own are either too small or way, way too big.
I have a mortal fear of cameras, and the people wielding them.
The first things I look at when I meet a guy are eye color, hand size, and backside- in that order.
I tend to type in "blooger.com" instead "blogger.com". In fact I just did it about ten minutes ago.
When in a group of people, I have to continuously tell myself not to be a mindless follower. (not that it really helps any)
I have more friends overseas than in Japan.
My favorite color is now black, but when I first started saying so, I actually liked red best.
Same with my marshmallow preference: I started burning my marshmallows to get laughs, but now I only like it that way.
I say I Love You to my bird more than to anyone else. (call me mental but that's the way it is)
Cleaning is fun for me, when I actually make the effort to do it.
I feel the flirting stage is more fun than the actual relationship.
My attention span has shortened significantly over the past few months- so much so that I can no longer read a novel in one sitting.
I am even more afraid of phones than I am of cameras.
I've become so misanthropic I actually didn't want to install Yahoo messenger onto my new computer.
I sometimes wish I was artistically talented, rather than musically. (think about it; which is cooler, being a Photoshop whiz or playing the piano?)
If I went back in time to fix my mistakes, I would be a completely different person, and if I had the choice, I honestly don't know if I'd change anything.
3 comments:
Musical is cooler.
And don't worry, I only take good photos of you.
I swear that phone paranoia is a Rudow thing. I'm the exact same way
aich: maybe you're right. but then again you're the artistic one so the grass is always greener on the other side, right? ;)
I know you do- but then there was that picture of me at the pool gathering holding Alysha that LEAKED OUT to Tom, who threatened blackmail. lol
niki: I know! But then I look at Dad yammering away on the phone and think, "What went wrong?"
Post a Comment