Thanks Aich, it's nice to know someone was actually cheering me on. Most of my family didn't even realise I was doing it, no matter how much I talked about it. SERIOUSLY.
And, um, maybe, once I finish, edit, and print it. If you still wanted to by then :D
5 comments:
Yaaay! I knew you'd rise to the challenge. Now let me read it.
Thanks Aich, it's nice to know someone was actually cheering me on. Most of my family didn't even realise I was doing it, no matter how much I talked about it. SERIOUSLY.
And, um, maybe, once I finish, edit, and print it. If you still wanted to by then :D
Wow! You finished your book? You prodigy, you! I wanna read. You have a helluva lot more follow-thru than I have!! Good job.
Course I want it!!! Many pennies for your thoughts!
What? I havent heard about this....
Post a Comment