Monday, April 28, 2008

I have a wild imagination. Be afraid.

What happens when Amanda decides that Algebra is too complex for her simple mind to comprehend?

Why, she promptly begins to plan a new story, of course.

It counts as Language Arts, no?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laugh out loud. That's amazing easy to understand. Your powers of organizational messes astound me. And what was that written on the far-left of the page, "when I'm high"?
WHAT CAME BEFORE THAT!?!? OHMYGOD I GOTTA KNOW!!
Now get back to your math, child. I can't believe you're still not done your algebra! You've been working on it since sixth grade! ((Like my Teacher Impersonation? I use it on my niece. She doesn't like it. I care not.))

Anonymous said...

And there was something in the corner about a nice boy.
Or a nice box.
Could be either. I prefer to think of a nice box of pills.
What do you think? Do you think?

Amanda Rudow said...

lol
you freak of nature xD
don't get so excited - both are just lyrics from "kick me when i'm high"
i was bored. -shrug-

Anonymous said...

Ah
Kick Me When I'm High
Good song good band etc. etc.
Now I'm bored. Dammit.