Wednesday, April 16, 2008

money = evil. evil = glorious.

I spent my evil but well-earned money in the most deelicious way today. Went tromping to a nearby shopping mall with Keren, who insisted on taking random photos the entire way, and right in front of me was a large, beautiful, glistening sign stating in bold red letters that the posters were half-price. I looked at it, thought to myself something along the lines of "Yess! Only took you about two bloody years!" and ran to buy one.

Basically it's a verr colorful list of every cocktail with a sexual name, with its ingredients. It's so wonderful I feel like licking it everytime I see it.

I just... don't have anywhere to stick it.

GIMME MY OWN ROOM DAMNIT!


my favorite from the list:
Screaming Orgasm
try it next time you go out

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well damn snap a pic of it!
Does it equal my Legalize poster? WELL? DOES IT? ((No. The best posters have pot leaves on them))

Amanda Rudow said...

i actually had two posters i mentally argued with myself about for like half an hour, the cocktail one and one with a list of rare types of marijuanna in europe, with pictures, descriptions of the high that comes with each, and everything... but decided i'd give my parents a bit of time before getting that one, lol.

Anonymous said...

ohhh maaan
I so want that!
Get it for me? =P

Babylove said...

Hey, Mandy, Al' here. I make Screaming Orgasms at home, not so hard to make. THE DRINK, that is! Yummola! Love you!

Amanda Rudow said...

Al: STOP MAKING ME JEALOUS
:)