Living That Hormone-Ravaged Life
Dude, I got 92%DRUNKARDDamn.
hahaha brill *hifives*you know what was weird, i was like, doing really well, till suddenly this thing pops up and it's like the poster that says Sideways, and obv it's talking about the movie about winetasting but i totally didn't get it...
hahahahah quite well versed huh..
rofl yeah that Sideways one. I only got that one from reading Waiter Rant so much xD
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Dude, I got 92%
DRUNKARD
Damn.
hahaha brill *hifives*
you know what was weird, i was like, doing really well, till suddenly this thing pops up and it's like the poster that says Sideways, and obv it's talking about the movie about winetasting but i totally didn't get it...
hahahahah quite well versed huh..
rofl yeah that Sideways one. I only got that one from reading Waiter Rant so much xD
Post a Comment