Thursday, April 03, 2008

If Your Life Was a Movie...

...What Would the Soundtrack Be?


Disclaimer:
DO NOT CONTINUE IF YOU HAVE MORAL ISSUES ABOUT SYSTEM MUSIC.
In fact, if you can even understand the term, that means you probably won't like it.
Thank you for understanding that you have a choice to read this blog or not.

Shall we continue?

So, here's how it works:

1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, Mp3 player, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button

My Results


1. Opening Credits:
Silence is a Scary Sound- McFly
(uh oh... can't be a good sign...)

2. Waking Up:
What Have You Done- Within Temptation
(huh...)

3. First Day At School:
Ticket Oughtta Loserville- Son of Dork
(does that mean i'll be popular or something? lol)

4. Falling In Love:
I'm Alive- Disturbed
(um. -islost-)

5. Fight Song:
Pinball Wizard- McFly
(so, it's the battle of... The Pinball. oh dear.)

6. Breaking Up:
My Friends Over You- New Found Glory
(so i'm the one doing the dumping...GOOD)

7.Formal:
Eddie's Song- Son of Dork
(okaaay...)

8. Life:
To the End- My Chemical Romance
(haha well at least it's a wicked good song, if a tad depressing)

9. Mental Breakdown:
Holiday- Green Day
(if I go on holiday I'll go insane. got it.)

10. Driving:
Jesus' Brother Bob- Arrogant Worms
(wow kind of embarrassing)

11. Flashback:
Broccoli- McFly
(*sniff*)

12. Getting back together:
Toxic- Britney Spears
(-is embarrassed again-)

13. Graduation:
Speak of the Devil- Sum 41
(yikes...)

14. Losing your virginity:
Friday Night- McFly
(LMFAO!! NO WAY! *sings* think I'm gonna looose it looose it looose it...)

15. 18th Birthday:
Stricken- Disturbed
(*heads desk*)

16. Car Accident:
Too Close for Comfort- McFly
(aw. poor me.)

17. Hospital Bed
Don't Wake Me Up- McFly
(how ironic. that's how I feel every morning, too)

17. 21st Birthday:
We're All To Blame- Sum 41
(my birthdays are so depressing)

19. Wedding:
American Idiot- Green Day
(...ooookay...)

20. Birth of a Child:
Down with the Sickness- Disturbed
(OH NO! I'M GONNA BE AN ABUSIVE MOTHER?!?!?!?)

21. Final Battle:
Prayer- Disturbed
(ahhaa sweeeet)

22. Funeral Song:
Perfect- Simple Plan
(wow, that's really sad and really fitting)

23. End Credits (2 songs):
Where is the Love- Busted
SexyBack- Justin Timberlake
(AWESOME!)

Oh God I had way too much fun doing that.

I especially can't get over the fact that my Losing My Virginity song is "Friday Night". It's too perfect a fit.

I'd absolutely love to see your results as well (coughespeciallyyours,Fishycough), so if you have the time, do it and post it in the comments section.

I LOVE YOU.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL
I love these things :)
I already did mine and I sent it to youuuus
I LOVE YOU TOO! <3333

xxDinaxx

Amanda Rudow said...

Dina!

you read my blog? sweetness! XD
i feel so loved.

*runs to check mail*

Boo ya said...

hah that was cute bordering on compltley random. still cute. :D