Monday, March 31, 2008

"But She Got to Ask a Question..."


I remember when I was obsessed with Lost. I'd watch the episodes late at night and be completely petrified when I finally went to sleep as the sun was beginning to rise.

I was a young and foolish padawan. BUT I PUT AWAY CHILDISH WAYS.

And moved on to House M.D.


But thanks to that lovely Strike, it has not been updating since January.

Is the end of April ever going to come?

*taps foot impatiently*

"It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important... is how I get along with the people that are still alive." -- Bruce Willis (Whole Nine Yards)

6 comments:

MaryJane said...

how can you switch from watching a complete sex kitten like sawyer to watching someone like that house dude???

Anonymous said...

I looove Whole Nine Yards.
House owns Lost, any day. I mean, it's about a valium-abusing evil, evil doctor! Does it get better?

Anonymous said...

Dude...House was MINE! God...

Amanda Rudow said...

MJ: -hitsyou-
ok fine you have a point. but house is still sexy in his own right. and he's way witty, which is SUCH a turnon.

anon: Me tooooo
It doesn't, no. XD

ambie: Well, I stole Him!!! *evil villain-esque cackle*

Boo ya said...

hah the guy in lost is so hot in a rugged/dirty sort of way. funny the things i get attracted to...

Amanda Rudow said...

lol

believe me, kathy, EVERYONE gets hot and bothered when josh holloway comes on to the screen... :P