I might be a loser but I am so not that pathetic. ...at least, so I convince myself.
Anyhow.
It's picture time. Participated in Le Valant show and mum attacked us with her phone-camera.




I'm feeling rather ultraviolet. Tis a good feeling.
Listening to: Ain't it a shame that you can't say ****? / ****'s just a word and it's all ****ed up...
5 comments:
lovin the black n blue combination
Hooray.
Very awesome.
Now add some green!!
I HAVE to go visit your hairdresser friend, its so important
that's....freakish. never thought you had it in you. Or your mom had it in her to let you dye your hair.
In the old days, that was forbidden!!!!
jaydee: I like it too =D *kiss*
fishy: they didn't have green... but i really AM thinking about it XD they had pink and the guy was like really pushing for me to dye the ends pink but that was just one step too far lol...
patty: NO. -hidesthem-
mari: ...freakish? O.o cheers mate.
Yeh, the good ol days. (no comment)
Post a Comment