Sunday, March 16, 2008

Flatlined...

Shared a mini concert with Heart to Heart today.

Oh, alright fine, I'll stop being so humble and admit I totally ruled the stage. You should've seen me, I was so freakin WICKED, baby!! -punkrocksign-

Naw, kidding, I was only onstage for 5 songs.

It was great fun. The stage flew by, no nerves because the crowd was so nice and didn't give off the whole We're-Watching-You-Piercingly-For-Any-Fckups vibe as is normal for most crowds that aren't either 20 people in a crowded smoky pub or drooling 90 year olds in Old Folks' Homes (only audiences I'm used to). We performed in a small hall for approximately 180 people, all new, really responsive and sweet. CDs sold brilliantly. In general it was a Very Good Day (the large amounts of coffee I consumed made it A Better Day... =P).

Pictures will be up later. Probably day after tomorrow, as TOMORROW I'll hopefully be out all day partay-ing with the best of my Irish kinsman down in Omotesando for St. Patrick's Day. If it rains I'll kill myself just so I can go to Heaven and strangle God.

Kidding. Again.

Hope ya'll had a good day too. *wink*

Me Loves You Muchly.

No comments: