Monday, March 03, 2008

Another Aimless Post Created Specifically To Waste Your Time By Citing Inconsequential Information

...and that should go down as the longest blog post title ever.

I feel very accomplished at the moment. Putting all my pent-up elbow grease to use, last night saw me scrubbing the floor of our kitchen/dining room till one in the morning.

The end result is sparkly tiles you could eat off of (and saving us our dining table, which we can now use elsewhere! it's killing two birds with one stone! PTL!)... and, of course, joints and limbs that feel like £%^*"£*)(%{!":@}?}"£(%£&*!(^%(*£"!)^*"_£^+$&_$&$^:@~>£Y$"^%)(!%(£)"^*)($"&("&$:@:{:}

In short I can barely move without yelling curses, some so inventive I made sure to write them down for future reference. Remember, I'm a writer. Thinking up creative ways of linking words togther is what I do.

Ooooh gosh. I feel like lying in bed without moving for the rest of my life. URGH.

On a happier note, Mum and Melinda trotted off to Guam today... the lucky brats. They had to get up at 4:30 this morning to make it to the airport with time to spare, and Melinda was very considerate and made sure to turn all the lights on, and wake both me and Keren up to ask us questions such as Did we know where she might have placed her Special Sock whilst digging up her drawers for suitable clothing the other night?

Well-- she didn't really ask us that, but it felt like it.

I wish them all the happiness 5 days in a scorching hot tourist island can bring them.

Meanwhile, I'm off to get some ice and a few more pillows...

No comments: