Saturday, March 29, 2008

What Have You Done...

I went to a friend's hair salon today.

Here's how it went:

Me: I want to streak my hair blue.

Friend: Sure thing.

Me: Is that a request you get often?

Friend: No. We actually ordered the bottle specifically for Mike and haven't used it since.

Me: Oh.

Friend: bleaches, dyes, and effectively kills half my hair

Two Hours Later:


Friend: That's odd.

Me: Eh?

Friend: Your hair didn't dye properly. Half your streaks are blue and the others are still bleach-blond. We're going to have to redo the entire process.

Me: ...right. You do that. *goes to sleep*

Literally Two More Hours Later:


Friend:
Oh boy.

Friend#2: That's not good.

Me: *wakes up* *panicks slightly* What? What's not good?

Friend: We er... ran out.

Me: OF? *dreads answer*

Friend#2: The hair dye. You're gonna have to come back another day when we've ordered another bottle.

Me: ...oh shit.

And that was my exciting day. I am now multicolored.

Cheers.

Listening to: Would you mind if I hurt you/Understand that I need to/Wish that I had other choices/Than to hurt the one I love

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn, I'm out on the streets all day looking at people in saloon windows getting their hair dyed, and YOU are one of them?
ARGH, and post a pic.

Patty said...

if this is a serious post I'm going to need to see a picture RIGHT NOW.
P.S. Don't feel bad, I just chopped all my hair off and dyed it (again) and now its, well .. a little bit dead :), Love you

Amanda Rudow said...

lol.... tonight we have another show so you just MIGHT get a picture. ;)

i'm only sending it to patty though, because i'm feeling spiteful. *cackles evilly*