Why is it lonely? Oh, because there are only (-counts silently-) 6 people living in it, of course! And most days it's down to 3-- me, Keren and Melinda.
It gets very quiet when we're not shouting.
I find myself missing the busy craziness of TNT alot recently. Never thought I'd long to see the likes of one of Josh's crowded schedules again, but there you go. Days full of school, cleaning and computer screens'll do that to you.
Now that I have the full legal(?) power to move anywhere I want, it does seem a bit strange that I'm still slumming it with my parents. I've yet to name another 16 year old who still shares a room with their two younger sisters.
Maybe one reason for my lingering is I still think of myself as... er, 14? That was a good year, I don't blame myself. Much.
Another reason is there aren't really many places I want to go. My limited choices are mainly either in such exotic locations it's scary to think of going to them, or FD homes.
Which brings me to a small problem, as I am inexplicably, inordinately afraid of FD homes.
(doublechecks thesaurus) *thumbs-up*
I feel like I'm having a midlife crisis and I haven't even reached 20 yet. Call that mature.
And why are all my post titles recently named after songs...?

6 comments:
You know, there's nothing to be scared of with FD homes, tho I understand the feeling...I felt the same way when I lived in Japan.
There's a whole world out here, hun, so chin up. And we (FDers) don't bite, so don't be scared. ILY! xxx
haha. Thank you for that.
ILY2.
FD homes inexplicably, inordinately scare me too :), heck I'm pretty sure they scare everybody . . . except for those "happy people"
dont worry, their no better than you.
bare that in mind
Whoot MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE
For that title, I love you.
I miss you, Amanda! We're gonna visit soon, we actually are! Can't wait to see you. I miss living with you in that house, we have such nice memories of you all. It was a nice quiet (though sometimes hectic) time of getting to you know you...miss you! WHY didn't you come here on Wednesday?????
Post a Comment