Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Pretty Handsome Awkward

Me Likes MaryJane.

Because she's pretty-ful, we've lived together so long she's practically my sister, and she's leeeeaving on a jetplane at the end of this month and the very thought makes me sad and drives me to listen to "Down with the Sickness" over and over.

...granted, pretty much everything drives me to listen to that amazing song which I'm surprised I haven't found sooner over and over again-- but nevertheless the fact remains that I'm very, very sad.

MJ... when you become rich and famous and intelligent, don't forget me...

[runs off to think more emo thoughts in the corner]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

...That is, shocking...

Anonymous said...

That woman is beautiful.
That woman is


MINE!

Anonymous said...

Woah Woah okay dude
Did you just totally take your Blog Post Title from The Used?
I didn't know you liked them! -squee-

Anonymous said...

Mari is leaving?