Living That Hormone-Ravaged Life
I like these guys too, who are they, you look good btw, amazing how one of you looks so much like Niki, well I guess looks do run in the family!
They're called McFly, they're a British poprock band.Thank you very much =D
Hahahhah I like them too, some of their songs really suck but they are ok.
laura:if you're going to say nasty things like that about one of my favorite bands then i'm going to have to decide that i dislike you.-watches you narrowly-
ok sorry didnt mean it in a bad way, i super like some of their songs, just dislike some of the others, no hard feelings girl.
don't worry about it. my feelings remain soft.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I like these guys too, who are they, you look good btw, amazing how one of you looks so much like Niki, well I guess looks do run in the family!
They're called McFly, they're a British poprock band.
Thank you very much =D
Hahahhah I like them too, some of their songs really suck but they are ok.
laura:
if you're going to say nasty things like that about one of my favorite bands then i'm going to have to decide that i dislike you.
-watches you narrowly-
ok sorry didnt mean it in a bad way, i super like some of their songs, just dislike some of the others, no hard feelings girl.
don't worry about it.
my feelings remain soft.
Post a Comment