Sunday, March 23, 2008

Perfect

Tomorrow's our Home Live. Feel me shudder with dread.

Recently I've actually become scared of singing, because with every flat note seems to come the urge to die.

...that sounds more emo than I meant it to. But it's like I've hit a Singer's version of Writer's Block. Odd feeling.

On a different note:

Some of you have commented on the map in the sidebar.

It says "No Visitors" because it's screwed up, not because this Blog is unheard of and dying a slow, desolate death. I often end up Refreshing the page, just to make myself feel better.

SO THERE. You can stop teasing me now. (feel me glare...)

Listening to: Cos we've lost it all/nothing lasts forever/I'm sorry I can't be perfect

6 comments:

Patty said...

YAY SIMPLE PLAN!

Anonymous said...

Of all the Simple Plan songs you could choose...you had to pick the emoest of them all.
If you must listen to that whiney excuse for a pop punk band, at least go with Me Against the World or God Must Hate Me or Jump. Now those are better.

Amanda Rudow said...

you DARE diss that song? it's fucking beautiful and i'm so going to send you hatemail now.

ILY2. XD

Anonymous said...

Ahh Amanda...
You have so much to learn.
It's a fake song. Since when did Mr. Perfect Life (also known as Sebastian of Simple Plan) have a dad he didn't like? HE HAD A LOVELY CHILDHOOD! They whine for the money. -wise nod-

Amanda Rudow said...

MEH

I don't have to learn anything. I know so much more than you.

That is so not a valid argument Fish. David of Disturbed didn't have an abusive mother but still one of their best songs, Down with the Sickness, was born.

HA beat that. -killsyou-

Anonymous said...

If you don't write what you know,
You are a faker (admit it)
You are a fraud (admit it)
Yeah, you’re living a lie (hey) living a lie (hey) you’re life is living a lie

Yeah that was a song. By Say Anything. Called Admit It!

HAH You've got nothin on me, NOTHIN! There's no way you can down the lyrics, man.