Move along.
Nothing to see here, either.
Do you get along better with guys or girls?
Guys. They're so much less complicated.
If someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you?
Of course
Does it matter to you if your boyfriend/girlfriend smokes?
No, I wouldn't mind in the slightest
Last person you texted?
Fishy
Do you like shows like Forensic Files and Unsolved Mysteries?
If they're anything like NCIS, I'll adore them
Do you prefer to take showers at night or in the morning?
At night.
List people you were/are best friends with?
Fishy
Akari
Lily
Ambie
Melinda?
Name the best people who could cheer you up?
Fab
Fishy
Megz
Melinda
Have you been to New York City?
Not once.
Who is the last person you added to your contacts list in your phone?
No clue mayte.
Do you have any expensive jewelery?
Loads, and I never use them.
Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Manager from restaurant, about job interview
Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to?
Probably. None I can think of atm.
Heard any really great quotes lately?
Oh yes- I practically live in Gee and BJA's Wikiquotes pages.
Do you think you have made a difference in anyone's life?
Quite assuredly, yes. Mostly for the worse, too.
Do you remember the name of your first school you ever went to?
Mitaka Shiritsu Dai-Go-sho.(URK!)
Have/would you ever tattooed anyones name on you?
That's just not smart.
What if you want to forget them? Then you'd really be in a piss.
Band names are the only exception.
I already have MCR =)
What is the name of your siblings best friend?
I have 10 siblings, and I have no bloody clue.
What's the most appealing thing about the opposite sex?
Their genetilia, doh.
Kidding.
The whole "dominant" thing, maybe?
Which year has been the best so far?
2005, maybe?
Ever found more than a dollar/pound in a random place?
Found 500 yen coin once.
Has anyone ever been more important to you than a family member?
Never.
Last time you smiled!
Approximately three minutes ago.
Last text message in your inbox?
None, it's a new phone.
Whens your next road trip?
Who knows?
Would you cry if you found out you were pregnant?
I'd probably weep my guts out.
Where is your phone?
Right beside me.
Do you think your current pets will be alive ten years from now?
Probably not, it's a budgee.
When was your last bubble bath?
I haven't had a bath this year, as we have no tub.
Do you know anyone by the name of Dennis?
Nope.
Where is your pet right now?
In its cage, sleeping.
What color phone do you have?
Very dark blue.
How many kids do you want to have?
None, preferably.
What outfit do you have on at this exact moment?
Bathrobe
What color are your eyes?
Dark brown.
What are you doing tomorrow?
Worrying about job interview, finding proper resume, filling it out, JOB INTERVIEW
Do you know someone who likes you?
Yes. And it's very saddening cos I know I'll never like them back.
Does a heartbreak feel as bad as it sounds?
Chyes. It's always worse experiencing things firsthand.
What color is your hair?
Dark brown/Blue/Blonde
What are things you hate losing?
A Loved One
Fights
Arguments
Important documents
My wallet
Have you eaten popcorn in the past 48 hours?
Haha... NO!
Have you ever been in handcuffs?
Yes, but not for jail.
If you could say anything to any one person what would it be?
My life is better than yours and I've finally acknowledged it.
It's your turn now.
9 comments:
Great. I love reading those. I always feel like I know you better even if it is all stuff I already knew. Love you.
-squee- My name is like all over that list!
Now tell us about those handcuffs >:D
--And the job interview. How dare you not tell me before?
you're a naughty naughty girl to never want children. think of the million little Daichi's you could make?? hahah! okay, i take that back. my son may not be the most appealing sample. But now that i know you do not children, i will pray my soul out that you have millions!!!
Oh, and if your fone is softbank, send me your number so i can give you a call sometime. with infant advice hopefully.
That is queer, I just did the same one.
have you ever kissed someone who smokes? yuck.
dont go there.
okay, besides forgetting to put my name down as one of the people who can make you laugh, you got it pretty much right. good job.
Mariea: haha ditto. everyone's doing this meme and posting it on their blogs now. it's weird to see... but fun to read too.
love you more.
Pidge: Meh. i only mentioned you twice!
handcuffs schmuffs. -hits-
Pidge #2: -rolls eyes-
Ryan: ahaha. your son's a doll, and you know it. i'm just not a childbearing kind of person.
Junior: chyeah. cos i started it! ahaha, bitter, much?
Kathy: ...yes?
Flo: mmpf. knew i was forgetting someone! =D no offense meant. it's just hard to keep track of these things.
haha, loved reading this!! i love you manda!! muah xxxx
Post a Comment