Don't sweat about the title - I don't actually hate you, it's the name of a song.
There was a sale at Geo this evening and I ransacked the CD aisles - I now have enough music to last through another week of study time, heehee. My mp3 player's still in the shops, being fixed (or so they say. it's been two months, isn't that a bit long? they're probably installing a micro chip or something suspicious.), so it's grimy CD and DVD players for now.
I installed a chatbox (see right), so feel free to leave an anonymous message even if you can't be arsed to leave a comment. It's a little weird to have 30-4o visitors a day and only knowing who approximately 10 of them could be.
I am so so so bored.
Thought you'd like to know that...
13 comments:
do you have any modeling pics yet??? even just your basic headshots would be nice to see
amanda you have such excellent taste in music, I love that song
mj: nope, the ones from the first photoshoot we did were "confidential" or something so we would have had to pay for them. we're having an audition day after tomorrow, though, so something might come of that. who knows. if i DO get any i'm bound to post them =D
patty: why thank you. i should think everyone loves that song. at least, they SHOULD.
oh cmon! you have to at least have your full length body shot and your head shot! that's like basic model shit! or so I've heard anyway.
That's like a resume for a model!!!would they really even consider bringing you in without them???
yeah madi, apparently they take your pics over there as portfolio pics and you have to pay for them or whatever.
I heard that from another model friend. ehehe.
oh btw amanda, what agency are you in?? maybe it's the same one.
mj: no, not really...
we could probably buy our portfolios, but it's not like we desperately need it.
ang: cool, ang, are you with an agency now?
mine's victoria star promotion.
WHY are you bored, Amanda! GOSHHH! ... you should bring all yr cronies and come visit! We can all go to the beach and ...uhm... tan or ... something? Haha. It'll be fun!
-Josh
oh yeah, now i remember keren telling me about it.
no i'm not in a agency But a friend is.
Amanda, I fear that you have become lifted up in pride because youre a model. I suggest you repent in sackcloth and ashes, lest you be destroyed by the destroyer.
but shes not really a model if she hasnt gotten paid for it yet? is she??? or have you gotten any jobs yet?
auditions dont really count if your dont get the part.
I'm sorry to hear you're bored, I hope you find something fun to do.
CDs are not /grimy/
CDs played on a CD player have far better quality music than you could ever hope to have on any MP3 player.
josh: you scare me with your enthusiasm sometimes, sweetie.
king freddy: i fear you're right. sackcloth for me, then.
pearl: would you please stop posting in different names all the time?
and so long as i'm in their logs, i'm a model, apparently.
junior: heh. thanks.
anon: well, my CD player is grimy. that's what i meant.
Post a Comment