Monday, July 28, 2008

Mightier Than the Sword

I've been called a good writer more than I have a good-anything-else. At first it was a little insulting, in a wtf-what-about-the-many-other-incredible-things-about-me?!?!?! way, but I've grown to accept it as the highest compliment. There's really nothing quite like being able to write; I might even consider a future in journalism, I like it so much.

Of course, in my humblest opinion, all I am is garrulous, really, though I admit I do have a knack for making that work in my favour.

This ability of mine to write long paragraphs chock-full of words no one ever says in real life is, really, all thanks to the marvelous Rudow genes (not that the Lee genes aren't marvelous, of course). Every single one of my family members who blog are extraordinarily good writers, no exceptions. Even my niece is better at writing poems than I. Not that that's really a hard thing to accomplish...

The original intent of this post was to shamelessly plug... and so, without further ado, KING FREDDY, everybody. Deep as the ocean (which seems to be his muse), profound, funny, and witty (or so I hear -wink-); he is Chris, and he has returned to the blogging world.

You should definitely check him out.

3 comments:

Seiko Hashimoto said...

dude i want to be a journalist too!! Slight problem is my spelling and grammar sucks cock!! .... i'm thinking if i enter the news world it would have to be T.V. That i can do!

Anonymous said...

yeah, you just subtly lean forward in a low-neck tee and you'll be everyone's favorite TV host ;)

King Freddy said...

Ha! Thanks for the ad! You get an extra 15 minutes in the royal TV room!