That line just popped into my head and I thought I’d put that in print to see how it looked. What I mean is, I never only feel one emotion at once. I can feel elation and gut-wrenching sadness at the same time; I’m an emotionally diverse person, and I’m sure I’m not the only one, much as I like to think I’m an individual.
Anyway, at the moment, my life is looking both terrific and bleak.

I got the job we auditioned for a week ago or so, it’ll pay well, it’s for a big company, and it’ll be my first time doing a moving CM, so there’s bringing a little joy into this hum-drum life.
Then, before leaving for a show today, I gathered up my scattered wits and called a restaurant nearby (ANOTHER one, yeah) for a job interview, so that will be happening on Monday. One more thing to look forward to.
On a smaller note, my mp3 player has finally been returned to me and I’m taking full advantage of having music as a constant in my life once more. And, on the subject of music, Fab is sending me a copy of an album I’ve been coveting for the past 6 months which has FINALLY been released, and I’m thinking of marrying her out of gratitude. Maybe I’ll meet her in Vegas. Or Cali. Either way, Fab, you're a doll, thank you so much!
We’ll be driving out to the HCS in a little less than 2 weeks, and I’m very much looking forward to the show, the following vacation, and seeing my girlsies again. The beach will be lovely this time of year, and if I have to hitch-hike there to swim in it, I shall. Promises of epicness lay there, yessss precious.

It seems I’m doomed to live the rest of my life wanting things I’ll never have. I have a special talent of falling for forbidden things, in this case people, and as much as I’d desperately hoped I’d grown out of that little idiosyncrasy, it’s come back to haunt me again. Ah, Hormones. Thou doth vex me so.
I’m filling notebooks with horrifically emo poems and songs. HELP
I’ve also been avoiding my email box because I know it’ll be full of angry emails from someone I got in a massive fight with recently. Thus, I’ve also fallen behind in my correspondence with others. Fish, don’t kill me, I’m planning on writing you one day. Till then, just keep refreshing this page.

And now I take mine leave.
2 comments:
is it that little restaurant on the yaoko road? I've seen that want add up for ages.
oh yeah, and lets hear about the fight. fights are always so much fun...
are you talking about basha-michi? that place is lovely and if this one doesn't come through i'll try there.
and no, i'm talking about bamiyan. hehe... hi-class, right?...
Post a Comment