It's been a while, after all. And to think, I used to have so little to do that I'd actually post every day. Thank God for small miracles such as regaining A Life.
The audition went very well, thanks for asking. This time V, the founder of our agency, was actually the one to escort us. She was beautiful, funny, and charming, although she didn't speak English so our conversations were mainly comprised of slowly-spoken Japanese.
Oh, and I was mistaken when I said I might have pics to share - the job is an actual moving CM. So there was less photo-shoot and more improvising in front of a rolling camera. The hardest part of the audition itself, besides the two-hour-long wait, was when I had to pretend to be someone who didn't know how to stop talking. They said "Just ask the shy, monosyballic guy next to you prying questions, and talk nonstop for about 5 minutes - in Japanese, of course." Uh, right, of course. So, that was an experience.
Then, yesterday Dad and I were invited to meet with the Headmaster of a famous University about 10 minutes away from here. We were led by a Professor we'd met at the Cyboku-Ham show, with whom we've become slightly close.
The place itself was lovely, cheery and bright, and we've been given full access to their library which has a nicely sized English section. Whilst browsing my eye caught a few familiar names, and quite a few interesting titles, so I'm very much looking forward to my next visit.
And, very importantly... there's a British Professor working there. It should be verr interesting.
So, now that you know what I've been up to, I'm excused from posting for another couple of days... right?...
No comments:
Post a Comment