
I'm the one in the horrifyingly frilly green dress.
Aren't we just dolls?
The 5-day-long festivites now over, I'm beginning to slowly relax into normal life again.
And by normal, I of course mean sleeping far too much and causing my parents endless frustration.
These lovely drama-filled teen years only come once, after all.
Anyway.
The series of performances at Cyboku Ham was quite an experience.
The busiest day out of all saw 40,000 people walk past our small stage. I heard that and was slightly daunted. Fourty THOUSAND men, women, and children heard me warble like a wannabe diva to "Jambalaya"?!
I had to focus on a large painting of flying pigs for a few minutes before I could fully emerge from my dazed state, after hearing that.
That's a lot of people, folks.
It was amazing to sing with the full band, that first day. The adrenaline rush from singing with the soundwaves from the drums and bass practically pushing against my back was something I'd never experienced before, and hope to again sometime.
I won't promise pictures because... I don't actually think anyone took any. But our lovely neighbour/friend/fan filmed both the Cyboku Ham and Le Valant stages, so keep your fingers crossed for her video camera. The touchpad refuses to work and it's currently under scrutiny in Akihabara somewhere.
1 comment:
hey I saw that show, I remember being stuck by the uh... awesomeness, of those dresses
Post a Comment