Fewer people than usual came this Home Live because of the rather wet weather - it HAS been raining for the past three days - but that's alright, it just meant the atomsphere was that much cosier and personal.
Had a good laugh when Keren and Mom showed off what they'd learned in their Latin dance classes by dancing a few Rumba steps during "Besame Mucho", complete with copious arm snaps and hip/butt gyrations. Come to think of it I was pretty much laughing the entire night. The jokes were exceptionally good, and plentiful. Good times.
It was a great night for singing; I hadn't eaten all day as I'd been busy with cleaning, so I didn't go as flat as I tend to on occasion. "This Little Light of Mine" was fantastic, I am really in love with performing that song. Huzzah for four-part harmonies.
Pictures stolen off of Keren's camera. Thankfully all of mine were incredibly blurry so I have an excuse not to post them. Mwahaha.
Daddy kicking some harmonica-ing ass.
Le Gleaming Fender
A Japanese Proverb comes to mind:
"Kaeru no ko wa Kaeru"
An Earnest Phuncle Phil.
Oddly lopsided MEE.
I love you. Yup, you.
6 comments:
I guess we always miss it because our event was on the same day. I miss those home lives. They were always a highlight...and I love your singing this little light, you make it so fun!
keep singing!
I know, it's such a shame. I like yours, they're so much fun.
hehe, thank you.
will do!
love you.
Hahaha I love the Kaeru no ko wa kaeru. That made that picture gleam for me. I love you guys.
Thanks for sharing Mandy! At least I know how Dad and Ezra look now, gosh it's been too many years. I am glad you all can sing and turned out so pretty.
I miss Daddy Ezra!!!
hey youre so cute how could you ever think otherwise! smooshes! xxxx
Post a Comment