My past week in a nutshell:
Working
Sleeping
NOT eating
Downloading music
Trying to educate myself and failing miserably
Trying to keep up with email and failing miserably
Re-streaking hair
WRITING (too much)
Drinking water
And how has your June so far been?
I miss you... maybe.
PS for all you weirdos who don't believe I actually write: a teenie, family-friendly sample.
yeah... I'm not blatantly plugging or anything...
Well.
Peace out homies.
4 comments:
Amanda...
Why are you not eating?
You need to look after yourself. Drinking water is good... drinking whisky is better.
And for the record, June has sucked.
Is it my turn to write to you about my sucky life or your turn to write me about yours?
Your week sounds better than mine.
I mean, I had to suffer all these "Happy Birthday" things. I don't even know what people mean by saying that. WHAT DO THEY WANT FROM ME!?!
ILY Mandy
We got tons of cherries. I mean TONS. I've been eating them like crazy. You should get some.
mariea: i haven't been eating cos i kept forgetting
and i agree, whiskey is definitely better
sorry to hear that babes.
it's my turn... and i've just been too lazy to write an essay. lol! sorry. expect one soon.
anon: meh. sorry to hear it... i think? what's wrong with happy birthday? they just want you to think they care. which is nice... kind of.
awh, ILY2.
cherries make you shit weird.
It's creepy. I don't care about their birthdays, and when they pretend to care about mine it makes me feel kind of guilty like; you know.
They don't. Cherries are awesome.
Post a Comment