Thursday, June 12, 2008

R.I.P.

Rest in Peace, Mei Kelly.

I didn't know her, but death is never something you take lightly. I may have been young when my sister died, but I'll never forget the feeling of losing someone you love dearly.

If you were a friend, a family member, or even just an acquaintance of Mei, please know that you have my sincerest sympathies, as empty as they may seem in writing.

And if you're one of those who posted shit on Sean Kelly's blog, I wholeheartedly advise you to let the memory of her go UNSULLIED. And also please realize that your mouth CAN be controlled, if indeed your brain is a functioning part of your body, which is something I am beginning to doubt.

God, I just hope You have Your explanation readied.

2 comments:

Dossy and Bossy said...

Who is Mei Kelly?

Xact Claims Services said...

Former member of the family.
The sweetest friend anyone could ever hope for.


An angel.