...I give you a slideshow, Dad's long hair, Mike's ...different... take on a drum solo, Gene on a motorbike, and Philip's unique use of a spoon. Ladies and Gentlemen: Heart to Heart - The Ventures Medley
Good stuff! Amanda.. this is Adrianne.. I'm a secret lurker on yer blog. It's awesome, and I love seeing pics of you and your sisters.. and dad, of course. :) Love ya!
WEEDS IS BACK WEEDS IS BACK AMAAAAAAANDA WEEDS IS BACK!!! Did you watch Episode 1 yet?? There's a scene of Twilight, too, go look around for the link (which is on MTV) on Stephenie Meyer's site. And there's a name for Twilight fans. Twilighters. Not supercalafragalisticexpialadocious, but pretty cool.
Oh oh oh just wanted to make sure after reading your posts ... this is Josh Tanaka at the HCS. Anyway, are you going to the Noda gathering on TUESDAY THIS tuesday on the 1st? it'll be fun, you should go! -Josh
7 comments:
Good stuff! Amanda.. this is Adrianne.. I'm a secret lurker on yer blog. It's awesome, and I love seeing pics of you and your sisters.. and dad, of course. :) Love ya!
This is amazing. Amanda, you are a hero. This is so, so good! haha!
-Josh
WEEDS IS BACK WEEDS IS BACK AMAAAAAAANDA WEEDS IS BACK!!! Did you watch Episode 1 yet??
There's a scene of Twilight, too, go look around for the link (which is on MTV) on Stephenie Meyer's site.
And there's a name for Twilight fans.
Twilighters.
Not supercalafragalisticexpialadocious, but pretty cool.
Oh my god!!! That was the best video I have seen in a long time. Those guys are the real Slim Shady for sure, I loved it. Good work.
Kik Ass! Very cool. Send my Love to your your Dad...
Oh oh oh just wanted to make sure after reading your posts ... this is Josh Tanaka at the HCS. Anyway, are you going to the Noda gathering on TUESDAY THIS tuesday on the 1st? it'll be fun, you should go!
-Josh
Adrianne: welcome to the blog! i'm glad you like it, and it's always great fun to read your comments on Suzy's blog ;)
love you too
Josh: haha glad you liked it.
anon: you spazzing freak. stop spamming!! -roundhouse kicks-
junior: aha that made me laugh! thanks for the positive feedback, they'll be glad to hear it i'm sure.
phil: aw, thanks! will do, we miss you guys...
Josh: erm.
I redirect you here...
Post a Comment