The water we drink is slowly killing us.
AHA! How's that for a horror film?
A friend of ours works in a company which produces many things... one of which is water filters. This company has also agreed to donate one to us, how awesome are they?
So, a couple days ago our friend came over to explain to us exactly what the water filter would do. She proceeded to fill one cup with water from our tap, and another with filtered water. THEN she whipped out a nifty little thing which I can't describe because I really have no idea what it is, but in short it sends electricity into the water which fries the chemicals, which then turn brown.
Can you guess which one was our tap water?

Apparently, Chiba water is worse. Which I can't really imagine, so prefer not to.
2 comments:
ACK!!! and i drank that water when i was pregnant!!
oh yeah... at least it was better than chiba water, right? =P
Post a Comment