Thursday, June 19, 2008

Do a Little Dance

Had a photoshoot today.

My summarized thoughts on and during this history-making day:

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUGHHHHHH"

[insert TV generated applause here]

Ah yes. What an occasion. Hair was yanked in frustration. Crucial makeup was lost under the mountains of clothes scattered about our room and refused to surface, under pain of death. The Missouri-Born-And-Proud-Of-It Photographer came very close to being throttled, electrified afro and all, and everyone's hair spazzed out in the glorious humidity.

All in all, it was a very thrilling experience. I even signed my first ever contract. MWAHA! Bring in the Points, bitches. The Agency was very insistent about the fact that if I was ever [caught] in possession of illegal drugs, or used a firearm [without express permission from the Pope], I would be promptly fired and my name besmirched forever and ever.

Damnit. So much for the 10 kilos of heroin I was planning on carrying ON MY PERSON, EVERYWHERE.

Soooo.

Now I'm officially a model. That's ... frightening.

Make sure to keep a look out for me in the next couple of cheesy McDonalds adverts. ZING!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's like AWESOME. I can't believe you signed that evil contract, I mean, requiring a person to agree to NEVER carry illegal substances is just an infringement on personal rights.
And WOW Japanese make weird advertisements. If I were them, and I saw that ad, I would NEVER drink milkshake.

Anonymous said...

oh yeah, i can totally picture you in a mac advert.

Boo ya said...

so where are the pictuers already? ey??? post them at once!

Anonymous said...

Thats just lovely manda!!!! kimi chooo bijin dakarane!! send me some photos later alright?? Muuuah xxx miss ya!! i still need to give you that thing....dang. you have to visit sometime yeah? or go to the gathering....and we'll sneak off. lol ;)

Anonymous said...

What? Are you modeling now?