Sitemeter isn't working. Is it doing evil html-y things to other people, too, or does it just harbour a grudge towards my server?
I hate it when things don't work. This has been happening with practically every one of my possessions, too. Now I can't see who's stalking me and it's leaving me very sad and feeling like doing something rock n roll like throwing my computer out the window so it will smash prettily three floors down. Maybe even on top the Hi-Ace! Oooh that WOULD be pretty.
But that would not be smart. I would never do that to my computer anyway- it's delish and provides me with much happy-feeling-inducing musica. And it's also kind of my only link to the outside world as I've become a little averse to showing my disfigured face recently.
Le Sigh.
And here I shall take mine leave. Have a good weekend.
I am not afraid to walk this world alone
Tell me if you stay I'll be forgiven,
Nothing you can say can stop me going home.
(Famous Last Words - My Chemical Romance)
9 comments:
Can you seeeeeeeeeaaaay
My eyes are burning bright
Cause I'm out there
On the other side
Of the jet-black hotel mirror
AND I'm SO WEAK
Is it hard understanding
I'm incomplete
A life that's so demanding
I get
So weak
A love that's so
Demanding
I caaaaaaaan't speak
=D
Uh what's with you and MCR?
anon: -rolls eyes- I already quoted it, so you don't have to write down THE REST of the song!! xD
mariea: don't ask. it's somewhat of an unhealthy obsession.
Yes, you do, Mandy. Because I wanted to write out all those drawn-out screamy things, like "seeeeeeeeaaay" and "caaaaaaan't". You know.
And it's not unhealthy. You have to be obsessed with something or you're just so BORED. Boredom is the leading cause of death in upper/middle class western society among the youth. Don't let it happen to you.
Hmm... well I hope you become your cheerful self once again.
Amanda's always cheerful. Darkly so.
"Applause is an addiction. Like heroin, or checking your email." -The Simpsons
"Amanda is actually super cheerful she is really funny, has a great smile and is super caring. To see Amanda unhappy is like it would be to see Beyonce in a Kimono... somehow not so natural looking."
Liking MCR does not at all indicate being happy or unhappy. I like Nirvana, and I am fine.
But then again, MCR, I really don't recommend!
anon: well... true.
but it still counts as spamming!
i'll try not to let it happen to me. thanks for the warning.
junior: what? where did i ever say i wasn't cheerful? i'm ALWAYS cheerful. it's like a disease.
skayle: darkly so? what!
mariea: that beyonce simile made me laugh so hard xD
thanks for the compliments...
and i guess everyone has their different music tastes, yeah? ;)
MCR totally wants to be legends like Nirvana! have you seen the Teenagers video? its totally trying to copy the smells like teen spirit video! I laughed so hard when I saw it!
Post a Comment