It's about time I've done this. It's been circulating for at least a week! That's longer than the one I started.
Have you...
Sung someone to sleep? I've taken care of many a toddler in my time. That's the extent of it. You'll have no running-hands-through-lover's-hair-whilst-crooning-a-self-composed-lullaby from me!! Mwaha!
Been to a psychiatrist? No. But there's always a first for everything.
Baked a cake without a recipe? Once. I made a note never to do it again, too.
Recorded your voice? A couple times. I hope to this day that any and all copies manage to miraculously erase themselves, but alas, that may be too much to hope for...
Written a novel? Writing one at the moment. It's quite an exciting business.
Had a paying job? Yes, thank Heavens. How else would I feed my addiction to coke? (don't worry... I mean the fizzy brown stuff)
Lost a loved-one? Sister, friend. Other family members I didn't know too well.
Been in a band? Sort of...
Danced in front of people? Unfortunately for them, yes. I fancied myself a dancer once, a long time ago.
Wanted children? Briefly, whilst holding a friend's baby. Then it threw up in my face and I decided that child-rearing wasn't for me.
Been to a concert? Oh, SO many.
Cried yourself to sleep? Copiously.
Met someone famous? Only Japanese celebrities, sad to say. I haven't started my stalking career officially yet.
Wanted to be famous? I still do. It's a genetic disease thing.
Used a rhyming dictionary? Yes, and was heartily ashamed afterwards.
Drew/painted a piece of art to completion? I hate art. With a passion. Mainly because I'm not artistic in the slightest.
Streaked? YES, and loved every minute. I am such a closet nudist.
Gone somewhere deliberately in the hopes of running into someone? I do it all the time. I'm a loser- I have an excuse!
Felt so incapable of expressing love that you cried? Not really. I'm kind of good at expressing things.
Written a song? Yes.
Climbed a mountain? Too many.
Wished you were the opposite gender? During my pre-teen stages I dressed, acted, talked, and looked like a little boy, out of choice. I'm glad to say I've fully recovered now.
Stayed up all night? Yes.
Been heartbroken? Naw. I'm a toughie. hehe... yeah...
Been in love with someone who had no idea? They probably had no idea for about two days before it was glaringly obvious.
Do you...
Stop reading books halfway through? I've been doing that more recently. I need to stop.
Sleep during movies? Not once.
Cry during movies? I cried during "Armageddon" yesterday. I'm very emo.
Talk a lot? When comfortable with the situation.
Sleep better alone? Definitely.
Own a pair of glasses? Sunglasses, yes.
Pinch pennies? All my life. It's the Jew in me.
Quickly lose interest in projects? Ashamedly quickly. Unless it's something I HAVE to do.
Misplace things? Constantly. Even more than my boss, and that's saying something.
Buy stationery before you need it? I never buy the stuff.
Love math? Adore it. When I understand it.
Know a lot of random facts? I know more trivia than important facts.
Do romantic, thoughtful things for the people you love? Thoughtful, yes. Screw romantic.
Have difficulty getting rid of things you don't use? I'm teaching myself that junk isn't allimportant. I learn slowly.
Notice and remember little things about people? If they're worth remembering.
Prefer wine to beer? I actually dislike both.
Do an accent? You should hear my Japanese accent. Perfection.
Enjoy the spotlight? Pretend to dislike it, secretly adore it.
Love board games? Not particularly.
Buy your own shampoo or toothpaste? No.
Wish people would stop talking about you? Of course. What a silly question.
Keep a journal? Since I was 5 years old.
Enjoy exotic foods? Yeah, my mom's Chinese. Go figure.
Cook elaborately for yourself? When I'm in the mood.
Have expensive taste? Not really.
Write on yourself? It's addictive.
Stay up late? My eventual killer will undoubtedly be my enormous sleepdebt.
Absolutely love your perfume/cologne or use it because you have it? Meh to perfumes. Scented deoderant for me.
Wish you could be someplace else? The Afterlife, perhaps?
Miss people? Always.
Organize to a fault? Critically.
Take a long time to be satisfied with your work? I'm a perfectionist. You know, the clinically insane kind.
Wear clothes that are too big for you? None of my clothes actually fit me.
Own more than 10 pens? Probably, I've never bothered to actually count.
Wear make-up every day? No.
Get angry often? I get indecently angry about once a month. Otherwise, I'm annoyed consistently.
Wasn't that fun!
1 comment:
Yay...I'm glad you filled it out...I enjoyed reading this.
love you and miss you guys xxx
Post a Comment