Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Blatant Pluggage

AHA! I HAVE THE GOODS!

As of tonight, I have in my possession three brand spanking new DVDs full of data just waiting to be ripped and posted on Youtube for your personal entertainment.

Expect live, new, muchly exciting footage of Heart to Heart soon! Coming to a cinema near you. Or something like that anyhow.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

post the link when your done.ehe

Anonymous said...

I love you.
I love McFly.
I love live shows.
I love lots of things...O_O

Anonymous said...

OOh OOH did you get the ones of our Home activity nights? Amanda say it is so and I will love you forever!
Well..I already love forever but you get my drift :D

Amanda Rudow said...

angela: -salutes- Will do!

anon: why, what a coincidence! i love all those things too.
oh, and you, of course xD

ambie: noo.... sorry! =( i'm afraid those are long gone. but ONE day i shall scour the office computer and post EVERYTHING up here. this is my goal. hehe.