Sunday, May 18, 2008

Mouthwash

A couple months ago I dyed my hair in streaks of blue. As Gene lovingly put it, I looked like I'd spilt a bucket of paint on my head.

But now thanks to my lovely non-absorbant hair the dye's almost run out and I'm going orange. Not so very of Jesus.

What do all my readers think about green and red this time? To celebrate the wonderful Christmas season. ...even if it IS only May.

If the answer's a no, there's always pink, too... HEEHEE! KIDDING! Like I'd put myself through that torture.

Current piano project: Uninvited
Next project: I don't like Mondays.
Music: This is my face / Covered in freckles, an occasional spot, and some veins...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

GBY! I pray for you every day!
L,U.Ted

Unknown said...

GBY! I forget to wish Melinana a Happy Birthday in June 24! I love you and pray for you all!!!
L,U.Ted