I wrote it because I believe it. Don't blame me for being able to think independently from the masses. No one's forcing you on here, ok? Cheers.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Remember that time when My Chemical Romance was playing a show ((this was in the early days. They only had "I Brought You My Bullets..." out then, and yet...)) and Gerard sees this guy with a home-made T-shirt that says
"MCR saved my life" and Gerard says, "That, right there, is what we're all about." And this was before The Black Parade (which is about hope) and Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge (which is about love) so really, it must've been the FIRST album that saved his life (and that album was about friendship/love/dying for each other) -sigh-
2 comments:
Remember that time when My Chemical Romance was playing a show ((this was in the early days. They only had "I Brought You My Bullets..." out then, and yet...)) and Gerard sees this guy with a home-made T-shirt that says
"MCR saved my life" and Gerard says,
"That, right there, is what we're all about."
And this was before The Black Parade (which is about hope) and Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge (which is about love) so really, it must've been the FIRST album that saved his life (and that album was about friendship/love/dying for each other)
-sigh-
cheers. i totaly agree
Post a Comment